Today I’m bringing you some entertainment, Google Analytics style. We all find blogs different ways either via social media, word of mouth, Bloglovin’, from other blogs and of course via search engine queries. And here are the best of the best. Read on for a few crazy search terms that helped people find my blog and some Oui In France blog stats.
Oui In France blog stats
2014 has come and gone but I’d like to take a second to give you some insight into the behind-the-scenes stuff here at Oui In France. Let’s talk about some blog stats and my readers (love you all!):
Oui In France readers:
- Where are you from?
- 39% from the USA (with over 7% of my total readers in the state of California!)
- 23% from France
- 8% from the UK
- 5% from Canada
- 57% of you read Oui In France from your desktop computer.
- 35% use Chrome as your browser.
- For those of you who read Oui In France on a mobile device, 40% use an iPhone.
- About 70% of you are female. (I say “about” because I didn’t enable that part of Google Analytics until recently, oops)
Other Oui In France blog stats:
- Biggest traffic source is organic search.
- When it comes to social media, Facebook brings me the most page views.
- Average time spent on my site per session is 2 minutes and 19 seconds.
And now for the entertainment
Lots of normal keywords helped you find Oui In France like “dating a French guy” and “how to look French” but there were some crazy ones too.
Here are some of my favorite keywords that led people to Oui In France:
Hairy French women – 19 of you were looking for hairy French women and I sincerely hope you didn’t find what you were looking for on my blog.
Hairy legs women – Not far behind, 7 of you were looking for women with hairy legs. Any luck?
Why are French guys so weird – I don’t know?
Does dr dagny do escort sessions – Scared to even know who Dr. Dagny is but he/she is definitely not on my blog. Bye bye.
Why is France the most depressed country in the world? – Is that even true? Can’t be.
What percentage of french women shave? – France’s national census isn’t even allowed to ask about religion or skin color so finding stats on shaving? Slim to none.
Strip my wife – Sounds hot but this probably isn’t the site for you.
How’d you originally find my blog?